Designed to redirect CAPCOM Classic game PCB signals to work properly inside your JAMMA Cabinet or with a Supergun. Features a button remapper to reconfigure the action buttons.
- The Button Remapper allows you to easily select which buttons on your control panel activates the various actions (i.e. Shoot, Punch, Jump) to the personal preferences of both players.
- Header for providing power to an external circuit.
COMPATIBLE GAMES | Monitor Orientation: (H) Horizontal – (V) Vertical
Tested on original PCBs only. A bootleg PCB may use a different pinout.
- 1987 - Avengers / Hissatsu Buraiken (V)
- 1985 - Commando / Senjou No Ookami / Space Invasion (V)
- 1985 - Ghosts'n Goblins / Makai Mura (H)
- 1985 - Gun.Smoke (V)
- 1986 - Legendary Wings / Ares No Tsubasa - The Legendary Soldiers (V)
- 1985 - Savage Bees / Exed Exes (V)
- 1985 - Section Z (H)
- 1986 - Trojan / Tatakai No Banka (H)
- v 1.2 - Added power header
- v 1.1 - Changed button remapper - PDF Manual
- v 1.0 - Initial release