Designed to create custom adapters for playing JAMMA standard game boards inside NON-JAMMA cabinets with a 56 positions harness.
By using a point-to-point soldering method, it makes it easy to create your own adapters.
FEATURES / SPECIFICATIONS
- For JAMMA boards to be used inside NON-JAMMA cabinets
- Labelled connections on both sides of the adapter
- Number of Positions: 56
- Fingerboard pitch: 3.96mm (0.156")
- Plated Through-Hole Ø: 1.4mm
- Wire Gauge: Up to 18 AWG
- Input / Output power header. CN1 (Header position not populated).
- Input / Output 2.54mm (.100") pitch header for a custom wire harness or circuit. CN2 (Header position not populated).
- Power Indicator : 5mm LED
To minimize voltage drop, 18 AWG wires are recommended for the power connections. 22 AWG wires can be used for all other connections.
PS: Parts / Components side
SS: Solder side
Suggested compatible part numbers for CN1:
- Molex Mini-Fit Jr. 5566 – Part numbers:
- Header: 0039281123
- Housing: 0039012120
- Contact: 0039000038
- TE AMP VAL-U-LOK – Part numbers:
- Header: 1-2825272-2
- Housing: 1-1586765-2
- Contact: 794956-1
- FCI Minitek Pwr 4.2 – Part numbers:
- Header: 10127820-1222LF
- Housing: 10127815-12LF
- Contact: 10127817-221LF
Pinout for CN1 shown in the PDF manual.